Bury Playgroup is a charity organisation and it relies on the predicted fees to keep running. For this reason the following conditions have been implemented.
- Unless your child is eligible for funding, you will be invoiced and payment must be paid in advance within each half term by cash or cheque, payable to ‘Bury Playgroup.’ Please ensure payment is clearly labelled with you child’s name.
- Fees continue to be payable if a child is absent for a short time.
- In cases of prolonged absence, parents should consult with the committee about payment.
- The playgroup offers a flexible payment system for families with differing means.
We are aware that families have varying financial constraints and we will endeavour to support families if we can. Please speak to the Treasurer – or any member of Staff or Committee – as soon as possible about any difficulties in paying fees
- Our playgroup participates in the government Early Years educational funding programme
- Grants are available to your child from the term after their 3rd birthday, eg if your child’s birthday falls between 1st January and 31st March and he/she is three, the grant will be paid from the summer term until he/she becomes 5 years old.
- If you withdraw your child from playgroup mid-term and you used government pre-school funding to pay for sessions, we reserve the right to keep any funds previously claimed.
- Due to the compiling of the staff rota we request that a half term’s notice is given when reducing the number of sessions you wish your child to attend. A half term’s notice is essential if you no longer require a place for your child at Bury Playgroup. If this notice is not given it is expected that full payments are still received.
- Fees must be paid within 2 weeks of bills being issued.
- A reminder will be sent out giving a further 1 weeks notice.
- After this a late payment admin fee of 15% may be charged.
- Fees are charged at a sessional rate, which will usually be 3 hours. Playgroup reserves the right to reduce hours for events or occasions such as school and educational visits, the sessional rate will still be the same.
- Playgroup reserve the right to withdraw your child’s place if fees are not settled within the time specified by Playgroup.
- In the case of non-payment of fees we will pursue the recovery of any outstanding debts, this may be through a small claims court.